UTRUST, a Crypto-commerce company with a technology platform that makes cryptocurrencies spendable for online purchases, announced an exclusive partnership with Payrexx, a leading European and trusted PSP (Payment Service Provider).
The partnership could permanently transform the overall European crypto-payment landscape by providing merchants with access to 40 million cryptocurrency holders around the world.
Through this integration, Payrexx now has a user-friendly crypto payment solution to offer to their database of more than 10,000 customers and merchants, including Adidas, Hotelcard, Alexander Wang, Amavita and Sixt. UTRUST is the first cryptocurrency payment platform that guarantees both buyer and seller protection.
“We are excited to partner with Payrexx, as the company truly understands how to adapt to the changing market needs of merchants,” said Nuno Correia, founder and CEO of UTRUST. “This partnership enables both companies to unleash the opportunity for more mainstream acceptance of crypto-payments.”
“When we were looking for a new crypto-payments partner, UTRUST’s deep-rooted understanding of merchant and customers’ requirements when it comes to these payments stood out,” added Payrexx CEO Ivan Schmid. “Their solution protects users from the inherent volatility of crypto markets, ensuring that those who want to transact will have a consistent price for goods and services.”
Schmid also noted that UTRUST distinguished itself from other companies in the space because it has a clear strategy for implementing its suite of products to promote the adoption of online crypto payments systems.
The integration is expected to be live in Q1 2019.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
Writing has always been the red thread in my life. In the early 90’s I attended the Journalism program at the School for Journalism in Utrecht and later the History and Journalism program at the RUG in Groningen. I spent a number of years working in the Caribbean boating industry as a first mate on several charter boats as well as in the island media writing about culture, flora and fauna. After moving back to the Netherlands I started my own translation business in 2005. After a short detour teaching kids English at several high schools, I’m now back doing what I like best, writing and editing content for Blockchain News.
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform – November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX – November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever – November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain – November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain – November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. – November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way – November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. – November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter – November 19, 2018
- Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange seek to create a commercial blockchain venture with Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia – November 16, 2018
- Transform Group CEO Michael Terpin Named one of the Most Respected ICO Advisors and Influencers – November 10, 2018
- WISeKey Announces Release of WISePhone, the First Ever Secure Android Blockchain Phone with Cryptocurrency Payment Capabilities – November 9, 2018
- WISeKey Announces WISfans, a Platform that Deters Counterfeiting of Branded Sports merchandise and Connects Clubs with their Fans – November 8, 2018
- Radiant Earth Foundation teams up with Blockchain software company ConsenSys to Make Geospatial Data More Accessible – November 8, 2018
- A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against India Globalization Capital, Inc. by Gainey and McKenna & Egleston – November 7, 2018
- Blockchain used to empower African smallholder farmers to enter the global food market – November 6, 2018
- Blockchain Company Reveals a Powerful Fitness App Aiming to Reward Workouts with Tokens. – November 2, 2018
- WeedMD and Blockstrain launch Proprietary Genome Tracking Software to Protect Cannabis Genetics & Intellectual Property – October 25, 2018
- Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge announces 2018 Winner of its fourth annual Competition on Necker Island – October 25, 2018
- Investx stabilizes Token by adopting Holo’s Ethical ICO model – October 25, 2018
View All Articles
ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering w…
PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider…
UTRUST and Soma Announce Powerful Partnership to U…