Leading blockchain public relations, strategic consulting, and events firm Transform Group, has just announced that its Founder and CEO Michael Terpin was rated one of the “top 10 most respected ICO advisors and influencers” by TGE. Terpin is an advisor to several blockchain companies, including Aion, Alpha Networks, Polymath, Purse.io, ShapeShift, VideoCoin and WAX. He also co-founded BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups.
This year, TGE spent time surveying firms, CEOs and consultants to provide a quantitative measure to better understand the ICO and blockchain space. The survey found that the most respected ICO advisors and influencers include Vitalik Buterin, Mark Andreesen, Charles Lee, Michael Terpin, and Andreas Antonopoulos.
“It’s been an honor to work with some of the blockchain industry’s brightest entrepreneurs as an advisor, and to provide guidance as they develop and launch groundbreaking technologies,” said Michael Terpin, CEO of Transform Group. “As our ideas around cryptocurrency and ICO/STO fundraising evolve, I look forward to supporting the next wave of innovative companies in this industry.”
As the Founder and CEO of Transform Group, Michael leads Transform PR, a global public relations firm that has served more than 200 clients in the blockchain field; Transform Strategies, the company’s advisory division; and CoinAgenda, an event series for cryptocurrency investors.
Transform Strategies is an integrated solutions team dedicated to strategic consulting and delivery. Its team combines pioneering blockchain experience with superior traditional fintech, exchange, corporate finance and investor relations capabilities, as well as business development contacts and expertise in entertainment, virtual reality, financial services, enterprise software, and many more vertical markets.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
Writing has always been the red thread in my life. In the early 90’s I attended the Journalism program at the School for Journalism in Utrecht and later the History and Journalism program at the RUG in Groningen. I spent a number of years working in the Caribbean boating industry as a first mate on several charter boats as well as in the island media writing about culture, flora and fauna. After moving back to the Netherlands I started my own translation business in 2005. After a short detour teaching kids English at several high schools, I’m now back doing what I like best, writing and editing content for Blockchain News.
- Transform Group CEO Michael Terpin Named one of the Most Respected ICO Advisors and Influencers – November 10, 2018
- WISeKey Announces Release of WISePhone, the First Ever Secure Android Blockchain Phone with Cryptocurrency Payment Capabilities – November 9, 2018
- WISeKey Announces WISfans, a Platform that Deters Counterfeiting of Branded Sports merchandise and Connects Clubs with their Fans – November 8, 2018
- Radiant Earth Foundation teams up with Blockchain software company ConsenSys to Make Geospatial Data More Accessible – November 8, 2018
- A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against India Globalization Capital, Inc. by Gainey and McKenna & Egleston – November 7, 2018
- Blockchain used to empower African smallholder farmers to enter the global food market – November 6, 2018
- Blockchain Company Reveals a Powerful Fitness App Aiming to Reward Workouts with Tokens. – November 2, 2018
- WeedMD and Blockstrain launch Proprietary Genome Tracking Software to Protect Cannabis Genetics & Intellectual Property – October 25, 2018
- Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge announces 2018 Winner of its fourth annual Competition on Necker Island – October 25, 2018
- Investx stabilizes Token by adopting Holo’s Ethical ICO model – October 25, 2018
- MIT Silvio Micali’s Algorand announces $62M in Funding and Appoints new Executive Team – October 24, 2018
- Partnership between Charity Game Master and SilverLogic Marks Beginning of a Worldwide Charity Health Network – October 22, 2018
- Blockchain-enabled supply chain platform ensures legal flow of products through the Canadian cannabis market – October 19, 2018
- New Documentary Funded by Crypto Shows People’s Problems and Tangible Solutions through Blockchain – October 19, 2018
- Number of Blockchain Startups have Tripled In Israel – October 18, 2018
- Report sheds new Light on Participation or Involvement of Celebrities in Blockchain and ICOs – October 18, 2018
- Record Rate of New Crypto Hedge Fund Launches in 2018 – October 17, 2018
- Woz U and BlockGeeks Announce New Partnership, offering Career Training with Expertise in Blockchain Technology. – October 15, 2018
- VNX Exchange announces Partnership with NEM, Bridging the Gap between the Mainstream Financial Industry and the Crypto-economy – October 12, 2018
- Health Data Tokenization could Transform the Future of Healthcare – October 12, 2018
View All Articles
ShareRing Nets $3.8 Million In Seed Funding, Prepa…
BnkToTheFuture Closes $33m Offering, Sells Out in …
BnkToTheFuture Brings Charlie Shrem on Board for I…
EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO S…
Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and…