Stackr has just launched a new AI driven investment platform that allows investors to hold both capital and digital assets.
With Stackr, saving for the future or for “retirement” is more efficient and streamlined by cutting out the middleman and combining traditional finance principles with modern day financial technology to give investors a secure and flexible long-term savings solution.
The intersection of traditional finance and modern-day financial technology has enabled the Stackr Group to pioneer a secure and flexible savings solution in a regulated environment.
Stackr users can benefit from a range of innovative capital and digital asset choices that have varying risk profiles, which are designed with capital loss mitigation at their core to help users make better investment decisions and reduce the risk of losing money. Each of the choices has a maximum capital loss level objective.
- The capital market choices invest in global capital markets for growth (via ETFs) with a risk management overlay driven by Machine Learning (ML). The ML algorithm predicts the future market prices for ETFs and determines ideal asset allocation (effective exposure). This means that the overlay determines the fund’s exposure to the market and dynamically adjusts, increasing exposure to the market if it anticipates a rising market and decreasing if the market is going to fall.
- The digital asset choices autonomously track an optimal index of the top 10 crypto assets by market capitalization and will move portions of the fund into cash (or cash equivalent) depending on levels and velocity of market stress, thus decreasing exposure to the index.
Stackr’s personal trust account, the Stackr Trust Account, allows for the nomination of beneficiaries and facilitate smooth intergenerational transfer on a cost-efficient basis. Consolidated administration and third-party custody keep assets safe, while a web portal enables ease of use and flexibility. Stackr Trust Account holders’ assets can be kept in one or a combination of investment choices, as well as Stackr’s holding currencies (BTC, ETH, EOS, USD & STKR). Account holders can easily switch holdings in any one investment choice, which will be executed and reported online within 24 hours.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Founder and publisher of industry publication Blockchain News (EST 2015), partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group ($500m+ and 50+ ICOs), director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) – Vancouver native Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur.
He sits on the advisory boards of some two dozen Blockchain startups
and has written over 1500 articles on Blockchain technology and
startups at Blockchain News and has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat
Ad honorem – Honorary Ph.d – Chair Professor of Blockchain at
China’s first Blockchain University in Nanchang at the Jiangxi Ahead
Institute of Software and Technology. In 2018 he was invited to and attended University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School for Business
Automation 4.0 programme. Chevalier (Knight) – Ordre des Arts et des
Technologies at Crypto Chain University and on advisory board of Advisory Board Member of International Decentralized Association Of Cryptocurrency And Blockchain (IDABC) as well as Advisory Board Member at U.S. Blockchain Association.
Over a half a decade experience judging and rewarding some 1000+
innovation projects as an EU expert for the European Commission’s SME
Instrument programme as a startup assessor and as a startup judge for
the UK government’s Innovate UK division. Kastelein has spoken
(keynotes & panels) on Blockchain technology in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, London (5x), Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Shanghai, Singapore (3x), Tel Aviv, Utrecht, Venice, Visakhapatnam, Zwolle and Zurich
His network is global and extensive. He is a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean & Europe
He’s written occasionally for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian and Virgin.com and his work and ideas have been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German and French.
A journalist by trade, an entrepreneur and adventurer at heart,
Kastelein’s professional career has ranged from political publishing to
TV technology, boatbuilding to judging startups, skippering yachts to
marketing and more as he’s travelled for nearly 30 years as a Canadian
expatriate living around the world
In his 20s, he sailed around the world on small yachts and wrote a
series of travel articles called, ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Seas’
travelling by hitching rides on yachts (1989) in major travel and
He currently lives in Groningen, Netherlands where he’s raising three teenage daughters with his wife and sailing partner, Wieke Beenen.
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution – December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans – December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global – December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City – November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board – November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements – November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars – November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric – October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers – October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens – October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition – October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid – October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds – October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform – October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users – October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners – October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor – October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX – October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! – October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax – October 2, 2018
View All Articles
IBM Wins Billion Dollar Blockchain Contract in Aus…
SingularityNET and DeepBrain Chain Partner for AI …
SoftBank Pairs with Cloudminds for Blockchain Auth…
SingularityNET Launches $100 Million Industry Init…
Gaimin Lets You Mine Crypto From a Gaming PC