A blockchain protocol that enables anyone to create, own and manage their own personal artificial intelligence is available now on Blockfolio Signal Beta and is called Project PAI, a decentralized platform created specifically for Personal AI.
The new platform is able to interact with decentralized applications meant for PAI-centric uses in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking and entertainment. It is allowing everyone in the world to create, own, and manage their own PAI while simultaneously retaining control of their own personal data.
As one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency portfolio management apps, Blockfolio enables millions of users to stay connected to the pulse of the industry with free access to information including market data, news, and direct updates from leaders of top crypto projects. The signal feature, now in beta, connects blockchain teams directly to their users, allowing them to receive messages and push notifications for updates directly from Project PAI’s core contributing developers. Project PAI is one of the first projects worldwide invited to participate in this initiative, which is designed to create a way for projects to directly connect to the millions of community members and investors using the Blockfolio app.
Project PAI envisions a world where our online data can be used to build intelligent avatars that can operate on our behalf in the digital space.. A key tenant of Project PAI is data ownership, which is why each person’s Personal AI (PAI) and associated data will be directly owned and managed by the original user. Project PAI’s AI blockchain protocol allows for decentralization of PAI, which includes authentication and storage backed up by the PAI blockchain, which serves as the foundation for other decentralized applications to use PAI in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking, entertainment and more.
PAI Coin, the native cryptocurrency of the PAI blockchain, is listed on major exchanges worldwide, including Bitfinex, Huobi, HBUS, and more.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
Writing has always been the red thread in my life. In the early 90’s I attended the Journalism program at the School for Journalism in Utrecht and later the History and Journalism program at the RUG in Groningen. I spent a number of years working in the Caribbean boating industry as a first mate on several charter boats as well as in the island media writing about culture, flora and fauna. After moving back to the Netherlands I started my own translation business in 2005. After a short detour teaching kids English at several high schools, I’m now back doing what I like best, writing and editing content for Blockchain News.
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars – December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain – December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US – December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry – December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online – December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin – December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem – December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover – December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies – December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency – December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team – December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform – November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX – November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever – November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain – November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain – November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. – November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way – November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. – November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter – November 19, 2018
View All Articles
Dwight Sproull: Introducing Project PAI – Pe…