Cura Network, a Nigeria-based healthcare technology start-up, has announced the launch of its revolutionary Global Decentralised Health System. The platform decentralizes storage of health data, by means of entities collaborating and sharing data with each other to promote, restore or maintain health. These entities are patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers.
Patients will have exclusive ownership of their health data which can be distributed and shared by other entities. Patients can authorize or deny access to part, or all of their health records. Cura Network platform guarantees data interoperability, as well as fast and secure access, privacy and data portability, while serving as a partial or whole data layer for third-party app developers to power their health service applications.
Redesigning The Future Of Healthcare!
Cura Network platform aims to improve the healthcare universe by making use of blockchain technology to create a unified platform that will power a plethora of health services.
“Our goal is to integrate patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers, into a blockchain ecosystem, which will make health transactions truly efficient, secure, explicit, fast and reliable,” said David Uadiale, Co-Founder & CEO of Cura Network. “We introduce an equitable economy that benefits all entities on Cura Network through the use of ‘Cur’; the native cryptocurrency of our network.”
Cura Network’s equitable economy offers an in-built monetization system where health specialists will get paid for their services rendered in a secure and transparent way on their blockchain. Patients will earn by voluntarily opting into research campaigns by providers. By maintaining an open ledger for financial transactions and direct link between researching providers and patients, the system eliminates mismanagement of research funds.
- Quality Healthcare: Access to quality healthcare from vetted specialists and providers across the globe.
- Distributed Storage of Records: Cost savings in storage. High efficiency in data transfer with persistent availability. Simultaneous data delivery across multiple computers.
- Privacy & Access Control: Have ownership and control over your health records. Understand and determine how your data is being shared.
- Third-party App Integrations: Data access layer for a plethora of existing or new health software applications.
- Global Decentralized Identity: Each entity is given a Cura Network Identity (CNID) representing an on-chain self-sovereign identity with unique role-based attributes.
- Equitable Economy: Inbuilt monetization at the very core. Earn Curs in an equitable system for data or services shared.
- USSD Transactions: Seamless global access utilizing a technology for everyone. Low cost health care alternative.
- Token Sale: Cur tokens will be released into your web wallet within few minutes upon blockchain confirmation of the transaction.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
Writing has always been the red thread in my life. In the early 90’s I attended the Journalism program at the School for Journalism in Utrecht and later the History and Journalism program at the RUG in Groningen. I spent a number of years working in the Caribbean boating industry as a first mate on several charter boats as well as in the island media writing about culture, flora and fauna. After moving back to the Netherlands I started my own translation business in 2005. After a short detour teaching kids English at several high schools, I’m now back doing what I like best, writing and editing content for Blockchain News.
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain – December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US – December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry – December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online – December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin – December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem – December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover – December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies – December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency – December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team – December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform – November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX – November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever – November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain – November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain – November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. – November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way – November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. – November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter – November 19, 2018
- Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange seek to create a commercial blockchain venture with Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia – November 16, 2018
View All Articles