An Internet of Things solutions provider in the wearable GPS technology business GTX Corp, has announced the launch of its new GPS tracker and Near Field Communication (NFC), a digital ID system called Rover Tracker.
Not only does the system provide on demand GPS location information, Rover Tracker also includes Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, creating a secure link connecting your real time profile and contact information to the person who finds your pet.
The GPS Rover Tracker will be the first GTX product to include NFC technology. This enables the Company to show the value of providing a unique single physical and digital ID with real time location and information delivery. The pairing of GPS and NFC supports GTX Corp’s expansion into blockchain security and asset management across multiple distribution and supply chains.
Over 10 million dogs and cats are lost or stolen in the U.S. every year and only about 17% of lost dogs and 2% of lost cats that enter shelters are returned to their original owners, estimates the American Humane Association. The great news is, the GPS Rover Tracker puts pet owners in control. It technology provides an affordable, innovative and proactive approach for a safe return and a happy reunion of lost pets.
“Our new GPS and NFC digital ID system will provide seamless onboarding, contact and location information on lost pets,” stated Theresa Gordon, GTX Corp NFC and blockchain advisor and project manager. “Individuals who find a lost dog or cat can tap their smartphones and get detailed information about the pet and owner, to alert them immediately. This provides both proactive and reactive opportunities for a pet owner versus losing a pet, then posting, calling and searching, waiting for someone to find them and bring them to vet or shelter to check for a chip. RoverTracker is affordable, noninvasive, and is easily attached to a collar or harness. GPS and NFC are global technologies, allowing anyone with a smartphone to receive pertinent information. Truly a win-win for fur babies and their humans.”
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
- New Pet Tracker with NFC Digital ID System is launched by GTX – October 4, 2018
- Namibia investigating use of Blockchain for money remittance, investments and cross-border trading – October 4, 2018
- Bidooh launches ICO pre-sale with its revolutionary digital billboard platform – October 2, 2018
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live – October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair – September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange – September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Asset Holders Reassured by NEM After Zaif Exchange Security Incident – September 25, 2018
- Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game – September 20, 2018
- Semiconductor Industry Most Bullish About Adopting Blockchain according to Accenture Report Finds – September 20, 2018
- Alpha Version of Blokusign Released by Sagewise, First Gmail-Integrated Blockchain-Powered Electronic Signature Tool – September 19, 2018
- Launched by Oneiro, ndau, Globally the First Coin Optimized for Long-term Store of Value – September 19, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and Smart Baskets – September 18, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and smart baskets – September 18, 2018
- Trust Square expanding to become world’s largest blockchain hub – September 17, 2018
- New way to create return from Crowd Machine compute tokens – September 17, 2018
- ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering with ETCDEV. – September 15, 2018
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
View All Articles