The Global Ambassador of the Mile Unity Foundation, participated in a meeting with Hage Geingob, the president of Namibia, Minister of Investments and the Head of Presidents’ Administration. A fruitful discussion, about the ways MILE blockchain technology can be implemented in real economy.
The central discussion on September 27, 2018 in New York City was strongly focused on Namibia’s development, invigorating traditions and financial institutions in the country and looking at potential for investment in Namibia’s energy and agriculture sectors.
George Goognin has received a personal invitation from President’s Administration to visit Namibia with the aim to develop a detailed plan for the implementation of XDR technology that would boost the flow of investment and international trade.
“I am grateful to Namibia’s government for a warm welcome in New York during the UN Assembly. The President, the Minister of Investments and the head of Administration were extremely kind and eager to discuss possible investments. I am sure we will be able to cooperate in all the fields,” said Goognin.
Hage Geingob shared that the main goal of Namibia is to establish dependable institutional mechanisms for development of the country’s economy and to adapt existing ones to current realities.
“We are closely following the news on emerging technologies, including blockchain, artificial intelligence, smart-city and the Internet in general, and are ready to implement them in Namibia,” he added.
“We will visit Namibia to meet with bank and governmental officials to discuss the regulation of blockchain technologies and crypto assets, and their application in money remittance, cross-border trading and investments,” Goognin also said.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
- Namibia investigating use of Blockchain for money remittance, investments and cross-border trading – October 4, 2018
- Bidooh launches ICO pre-sale with its revolutionary digital billboard platform – October 2, 2018
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live – October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair – September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange – September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Asset Holders Reassured by NEM After Zaif Exchange Security Incident – September 25, 2018
- Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game – September 20, 2018
- Semiconductor Industry Most Bullish About Adopting Blockchain according to Accenture Report Finds – September 20, 2018
- Alpha Version of Blokusign Released by Sagewise, First Gmail-Integrated Blockchain-Powered Electronic Signature Tool – September 19, 2018
- Launched by Oneiro, ndau, Globally the First Coin Optimized for Long-term Store of Value – September 19, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and Smart Baskets – September 18, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and smart baskets – September 18, 2018
- Trust Square expanding to become world’s largest blockchain hub – September 17, 2018
- New way to create return from Crowd Machine compute tokens – September 17, 2018
- ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering with ETCDEV. – September 15, 2018
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
- Innovative blockchain partnership kicked off between Paris Saint-Germain and Socios.com – September 14, 2018
View All Articles