Recently, global fintech company Quoine unveiled Liquid, a one-stop trading cryptocurrency platform that allows users to access a worldwide network of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Liquid allows users to match trades across multiple transactions and cryptocurrencies as soon as it will launch its portal. For example, the orders of BTC/SGD, ETH/SGD and BTC/ETH can be matched together. This is expected to greatly increase the liquidity of all available cryptocurrencies on Liquid.
In subsequent stages, Liquid will offer a World Book technology that aggregates the orders and prices on various exchanges into a single highly liquid and tradable order book and allows orders to be placed in the currency of one’s choice.
A fragmented trading landscape and lack of liquidity have hampered the development of the cryptocurrency markets. Liquid will facilitate market stability, enhance liquidity and empower a new wave of digital asset traders to buy and sell tokens safely.
Quoine is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Service Authority (FSA) for its Japanese operations. Moreover, Quoine’s existing trading platforms, Qryptos and Quoinex, are among the most advanced in the world. The existing digital currency exchange and trading platforms will merge into the new Liquid portal, providing access to liquidity pools sourced by a unified platform.
Currently, Quoine processes annual transactions worth over $50 billion and are amongst the top crypto-exchanges in the world. In November 2017, Quoine successfully raised USD105M in an oversubscribed ICO, to fund the growth of the Liquid platform.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Wieke Beenen
- Liquid, a new crypto platform with access to worldwide crypto exchanges is unveiled by Quoine – September 12, 2018
- Best-in-Class Marketplace for Blockchain Companies and Service Providers launched by Cointopia – September 6, 2018
- Alliance between Fidelity & Blockchain Start-up Building Block REIT – September 6, 2018
- High profile ICO funded company Polybius first to publish audited annual financial reports – September 4, 2018
- Former VP of Tesla Joins Solo Energy to Advise Development of its Virtual Power Plant Technology – September 4, 2018
View All Articles
Peoplewave Lists HR Blockchain ICO on QUOINE Platf…
QUOINE to Launch ICO Mission Control for Better To…
Electroneum Announces Partnership With Japanese Cr…
Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation Wit…