Leading technology and data services provider for middle and back office crypto asset processing Libra, is teaming up to provide support for Circle Trade, Circle’s global OTC trading operation with more than $2 billion monthly trading volume.
Libra will support Circle Trade’s back office, which includes supporting automated post trade processing, as well as the independent reconciliation of data between Circle Trade and its trading and banking partners. This will facilitate the seamless and effective creation of auditable financial information.
“Libra’s solutions are an important part of Circle’s ongoing investments and commitment to building highly scalable and automated management reporting systems,” said Patrick Corker, Circle’s Treasurer. “We look forward to quickly completing this implementation and continuing to work with Libra.”
Circle and Libra are also announcing an expanded collaboration that ensures best-in-class automated connectivity across Circle businesses. The goal of these efforts is to ensure Libra’s enterprise customers are directly connected to Circle’s post trade reporting infrastructure in order to eliminate manual and time-consuming back office and reporting processes.
Libra’s highly secure enterprise-grade solutions improve data accuracy and completeness with products that transform distributed and decentralized data into auditable information such as financial statements and regulatory reports.
“Circle is a trailblazer in bringing innovative crypto solutions to the ecosystem,” said Jake Benson, Founder and CEO of Libra. “We truly appreciate the trust they have extended to us in selecting Libra to become a meaningful part of their infrastructure, and we look forward to collaborating with them to eliminate the pain points associated with financial reporting of crypto assets in this evolving market.”
Founded in 2014, Libra is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading middle and back office solutions for the crypto asset ecosystem. Libra provides a system of record that automates and optimizes accounting, audit and tax processes for funds and fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms and exchange platforms. Libra’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable financial information within an enterprise-grade highly scalable and secure infrastructure. Libra is based in New York City.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Founder and publisher of industry publication Blockchain News (EST 2015), partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group ($500m+ and 50+ ICOs), director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) – Vancouver native Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur.
He sits on the advisory boards of some two dozen Blockchain startups
and has written over 1500 articles on Blockchain technology and
startups at Blockchain News and has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat
Ad honorem – Honorary Ph.d – Chair Professor of Blockchain at
China’s first Blockchain University in Nanchang at the Jiangxi Ahead
Institute of Software and Technology. In 2018 he was invited to and attended University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School for Business
Automation 4.0 programme. Chevalier (Knight) – Ordre des Arts et des
Technologies at Crypto Chain University and on advisory board of Advisory Board Member of International Decentralized Association Of Cryptocurrency And Blockchain (IDABC) as well as Advisory Board Member at U.S. Blockchain Association.
Over a half a decade experience judging and rewarding some 1000+
innovation projects as an EU expert for the European Commission’s SME
Instrument programme as a startup assessor and as a startup judge for
the UK government’s Innovate UK division. Kastelein has spoken
(keynotes & panels) on Blockchain technology in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, London (5x), Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Shanghai, Singapore (3x), Tel Aviv, Utrecht, Venice, Visakhapatnam, Zwolle and Zurich
His network is global and extensive. He is a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean & Europe
He’s written occasionally for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian and Virgin.com and his work and ideas have been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German and French.
A journalist by trade, an entrepreneur and adventurer at heart,
Kastelein’s professional career has ranged from political publishing to
TV technology, boatbuilding to judging startups, skippering yachts to
marketing and more as he’s travelled for nearly 30 years as a Canadian
expatriate living around the world
In his 20s, he sailed around the world on small yachts and wrote a
series of travel articles called, ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Seas’
travelling by hitching rides on yachts (1989) in major travel and
He currently lives in Groningen, Netherlands where he’s raising three teenage daughters with his wife and sailing partner, Wieke Beenen.
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements – November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars – November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric – October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers – October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens – October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition – October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid – October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds – October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform – October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users – October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners – October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor – October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX – October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! – October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax – October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project – October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem – October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos – October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet – September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund – September 27, 2018
View All Articles
Bitmain Bets $110 Million That Circle Can Create t…
Future Crypto: 7 Clean Sneaks Past China’s ICO Ban…
Circle Acquires Crypto Exchange Poloniex
ICO Picks and Snow Shovels, This Week (Plus 7 Red …
Blockchain Behemoth Circle Pivots – Drops Co…