Evident Proof, the leading blockchain-powered immutable proof platform, whose POC was originally developed by the founders at the UK Microsoft Technology Centre has today announced they have started accepting Dash and XRP – as business adoption of the cryptocurrencies gathers pace.
Dash is best known for its quick transactions and optional privacy features, which offer greater anonymity than other cryptocurrencies. It’s being widely accepted by shops and businesses in Venezuela amid hyperinflation of the Venezuelan Bolívar. It’s now the 13th-largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap.com
XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It’s used as fuel in Ripple’s recently unveiled xRapid protocol, a service which allows international transactions to be completed in minutes. This development has sparked hopes that banks and financial services companies will turn to XRP to move money across borders.
Adrian Clarke, Founder & CEO of Evident Proof said:
“The speed in transaction times together with the relative price stability has influenced our decision to accept these new coins. As business adoption of these two cryptocurrencies soar, there is a synergy in accepting them within our platform as opening up EPT to these new tokens increases accessibility and helps to broaden the potential business user base of the Evident Proof platform.
Evident Proof will now accept BTC, ETH, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and BNB, tokens which have also been selected due to their usage within the developer community, who are well aligned to benefit from Evident Proof’s developer programme that rewards developers in native token for reading and writing data.
The currencies can be exchanged for the native Evident Proof Token (EPT), used to pay for platform fees, to provide a data owner or third-party permission to view a proof certificate, or to request access to a proof certificate.
The company has recently received a seal of approval by the UK’s 2nd largest law firm CMS who have verified that immutable evidence recorded on the Evident Proof’s blockchain is admissible in any court of law in UK, Canada, US, Europe, Hong Kong and China. Additionally, a smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scored Evident Proof 100% for its testable code.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Founder and publisher of industry publication Blockchain News (EST 2015), partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group ($500m+ and 50+ ICOs), director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) – Vancouver native Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur.
He sits on the advisory boards of some two dozen Blockchain startups
and has written over 1500 articles on Blockchain technology and
startups at Blockchain News and has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat
Ad honorem – Honorary Ph.d – Chair Professor of Blockchain at
China’s first Blockchain University in Nanchang at the Jiangxi Ahead
Institute of Software and Technology. In 2018 he was invited to and attended University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School for Business
Automation 4.0 programme. Chevalier (Knight) – Ordre des Arts et des
Technologies at Crypto Chain University and on advisory board of Advisory Board Member of International Decentralized Association Of Cryptocurrency And Blockchain (IDABC) as well as Advisory Board Member at U.S. Blockchain Association.
Over a half a decade experience judging and rewarding some 1000+
innovation projects as an EU expert for the European Commission’s SME
Instrument programme as a startup assessor and as a startup judge for
the UK government’s Innovate UK division. Kastelein has spoken
(keynotes & panels) on Blockchain technology in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, London (5x), Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Shanghai, Singapore (3x), Tel Aviv, Utrecht, Venice, Visakhapatnam, Zwolle and Zurich
His network is global and extensive. He is a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean & Europe
He’s written occasionally for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian and Virgin.com and his work and ideas have been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German and French.
A journalist by trade, an entrepreneur and adventurer at heart,
Kastelein’s professional career has ranged from political publishing to
TV technology, boatbuilding to judging startups, skippering yachts to
marketing and more as he’s travelled for nearly 30 years as a Canadian
expatriate living around the world
In his 20s, he sailed around the world on small yachts and wrote a
series of travel articles called, ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Seas’
travelling by hitching rides on yachts (1989) in major travel and
He currently lives in Groningen, Netherlands where he’s raising three teenage daughters with his wife and sailing partner, Wieke Beenen.
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars – November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric – October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers – October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens – October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition – October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid – October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds – October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform – October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users – October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners – October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor – October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX – October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! – October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax – October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project – October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem – October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos – October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet – September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund – September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies – September 27, 2018
View All Articles
Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 1…
Dutch Airport Adds Bitcoin ATM for Euro Exchange
Insights Aplenty as Coinbase & Ripple Execs K…
EOS Mainnet Launches. ‘Epic Vulnerabilities&…
Iconic Warhol on Slate at Blockchain Auction