Digital DNAtix Ltd., the blockchain genetics company, has announced the launch of a demo of its beta genetic wallet platform which is blockchain based, allowing users to get a first glimpse of the company’s future services. The company will offer full genome sequencing and advanced genetic services through its innovative direct to consumer platform.
DNAtix is developing proprietary technology for a dedicated genetic blockchain to enable users to sequence their DNA and then store, transfer and test it. The release of the DEMO is a first look at the groundbreaking new genetic services created by DNAtix. The demo provides a clear path to the growth of a global genetic ecosystem which will enable users to share and explore their genetic makeup in new ways while maintaining full control of their data.
DNAtix’s genetic ecosystem will link users that are seeking genetically-tailored health and lifestyle solutions with products and services providers that fit their needs. It will also enable users to participate in research and be rewarded.
“We believe that the decentralized genetic blockchain ecosystem will grant users the ability to regain control of their genetic information and manage it as they see fit,” said Ofer A. Lidsky, CEO of DNAtix. “Users should be able to decide what to do with their most private information – their genetic make-up – and, if interested, monetize this data through sharing it with researchers,” Ofer added. “By getting a chance to try out the DEMO, people can get an early feel of what’s coming.”
“We think that in order to create a diversified and global genetic ecosystem we should enable users from different parts of the globe to access advanced blockchain-based genetic services,” said Galit Raiman COO and VP Marketing at DNAtix. “With the release of the DEMO, DNAtix will allow users from all over the world to have a first glance at some of the platform’s capabilities and future services,” Galit added.
As of today, there are no operational direct-to-consumer blockchain platforms offering genetic services that compare to what DNAtix is developing. These services include full or partial (exome) genome sequencing, testing and storage and transfer of DNA.
“Genetics is not easy to understand if you are not an expert in the field. Implementation of Blockchain and the use of “genetic tokens” makes it even more challenging for the user. Our goal is to create a user-friendly experience, so people can get the most out of genetics” said Dr. Tal Sines, DNAtix CSO.
“Direct-to-consumer genetic tests are here to stay. The secure and private DNAtix platform driven by blockchain technology will further increase global access to precise and personalized medicine,’’ Dr. Sines added.
Visit the live demo at: www.dnatix.io/LiveDemo
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Founder and publisher of industry publication Blockchain News (EST 2015), partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group ($500m+ and 50+ ICOs), director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) – Vancouver native Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur.
He sits on the advisory boards of some two dozen Blockchain startups
and has written over 1500 articles on Blockchain technology and
startups at Blockchain News and has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat
Ad honorem – Honorary Ph.d – Chair Professor of Blockchain at
China’s first Blockchain University in Nanchang at the Jiangxi Ahead
Institute of Software and Technology. In 2018 he was invited to and attended University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School for Business
Automation 4.0 programme. Chevalier (Knight) – Ordre des Arts et des
Technologies at Crypto Chain University and on advisory board of Advisory Board Member of International Decentralized Association Of Cryptocurrency And Blockchain (IDABC) as well as Advisory Board Member at U.S. Blockchain Association.
Over a half a decade experience judging and rewarding some 1000+
innovation projects as an EU expert for the European Commission’s SME
Instrument programme as a startup assessor and as a startup judge for
the UK government’s Innovate UK division. Kastelein has spoken
(keynotes & panels) on Blockchain technology in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, London (5x), Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Shanghai, Singapore (3x), Tel Aviv, Utrecht, Venice, Visakhapatnam, Zwolle and Zurich
His network is global and extensive. He is a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean & Europe
He’s written occasionally for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian and Virgin.com and his work and ideas have been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German and French.
A journalist by trade, an entrepreneur and adventurer at heart,
Kastelein’s professional career has ranged from political publishing to
TV technology, boatbuilding to judging startups, skippering yachts to
marketing and more as he’s travelled for nearly 30 years as a Canadian
expatriate living around the world
In his 20s, he sailed around the world on small yachts and wrote a
series of travel articles called, ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Seas’
travelling by hitching rides on yachts (1989) in major travel and
He currently lives in Groningen, Netherlands where he’s raising three teenage daughters with his wife and sailing partner, Wieke Beenen.
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform – December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain – December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 – December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund – December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution – December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans – December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global – December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City – November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board – November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements – November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars – November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric – October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers – October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens – October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition – October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid – October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds – October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform – October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users – October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners – October 23, 2018
View All Articles
Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory …
DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences…
DNAtix Pilot Blockchain Technology for Preventativ…
SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Geno…
DNAtix Meets Milestone PoC with DNA Blockchain Tra…