As we take some time to record new interviews, we’re releasing content from DappCon which took place in Berlin in August. This week, you’ll hear a panel moderated by Sunny all about blockchain governance.
The panelists where Ameen Soleimani of MolochDAO, Stephanie Hurder of Prysm Group, Jorge Izquierdo of Aragon One, and Sebastian Gajek of ditCraf.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Hard Governance vs. Soft Governance
- What types of governance we should apply to different systems
- Different approaches to governance formalization
- How we should govern things like trademarks
- Representing all stakeholders in a governance system
- Building in exit mechanisms in DAOs
- Conservatism over Liberlism in governance mechanisms
- How to account for different value systems