In part 2 of 2 in our Terra series, we speak with Head of Business Don Kim to dissect Terra’s go-to-market strategy and unique insights in growing crypto adoption in Asia.
- How Terra onboarded 80K users in the first month
- What most users are using Terra for
- Why Terra chose e-commerce as core to their strategy
- Lessons learnt from the Korean crypto scene
Host: Jason Choi (@MrJasonChoi).
If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Relay node newsletter (Asia crypto events)
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer