It’s that time of year again, Devcon time! Just as the conference was wrapping up, we sat down at the Prague Congress Center for a Devcon4 recap. Join Brian, Friederike, Sebastien, and a surprise guest host as we share our thoughts on the event, and how the Ethereum ecosystem has evolved since we last met in Cancun.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Devcon4 compared to Devcon3
- Changes to the Ethereum Foundation management
- Serenity (Ethereum 2.0) roadmap
- The shift from HODL to BUIDL
- The apparent departure of ICOs from the landscape
- The growth of grant programs
- Brian’s talk at the Generalized Mining panel
- This year’s emphasis on security
- Web3 Summit in Berlin the previous week
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Devcon4 website
- Devcon3 recap episode from Cancun
- Toptal: Simplify your hiring process & access the best blockchain talent – Get a $1,000 credit on your first hire
- Azure: Deploy enterprise-ready consortium blockchain networks that scale in just a few clicks
Support the show, consider donating:
- BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg (https://epicenter.tv/tipbtc)
- BCC: 1M4dvWxjL5N9WniNtatKtxW7RcGV73TQTd (http://epicenter.tv/tipbch)
- ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 (https://epicenter.tv/tipeth)
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture, Meher Roy & Sunny Aggarwal.